Welcome to VCU Coach Odom!

I think most of his team that actually played is out of eligibility, outside of a couple juniors. Did you research them or are you assuming?
A lot of seniors on USU team this year with a short rotation. 2 juniors, Ashworth and Shulga, would kill it anywhere they go, so Aggie fans would hate to see them leave. Other rotation players or bench warmers probably should be recruited over. Some very promising red shirts should be good next year.
VCU will get at least one transfer walk on, Odom's son Connor. His stat line this year was epic:
4 GP 4 min 0 pts 1 ejection

My question/concern...... how much time/impact has this cost us in not being in the transfer portal? Do you think they are out there digesting this or have taken the position "I don't know enough about this Odom guy to take a chance?"

My question/concern...... how much time/impact has this cost us in not being in the transfer portal? Do you think they are out there digesting this or have taken the position "I don't know enough about this Odom guy to take a chance?"
No one else has entered the portal so I'm thinking they're digesting this and waiting to see what happens. Coach Odom is likely to meet with them pretty soon anyway.

No one else has entered the portal so I'm thinking they're digesting this and waiting to see what happens. Coach Odom is likely to meet with them pretty soon anyway.
Glad to see there weren't any knee-jerk reactions with players entering the portal quickly given what has transpired. Let's hope we can retain Ace and our core.

Arrived in the US for the first time in four years late last night. Turned on SportsCenter this morning at my hotel in Sterling and see the bottom ticker announcing Coach Odom to VCU! Nice!

Welcome Coach. Let’s go Rams!

Welcome Back!

I hope you are just passing through Sterling.

I think what all the guys decide to do whether it be follow Rhoades, stay put, or maybe go elsewhere will also speak volumes to the relationship MR has with them. It would be interesting if NO ONE follows him.

Back