What was going in back in 1985 when the Rams were last ranked?

Here is just a few feel free to add on.

January 1985: Madonna's "Like a Virgin" Came out

February 1985: Yours Truly came out my Moms Womb
- 19th The Breakfast Club hit theaters

April 1985: Eddie Lee Roth leaves Van halen

December 1985: DNA is first used in a criminal case.

Thats just a little information I could think of off the top of my head lol any more additions.

Thats just a little information I could think of off the top of my head lol any more additions.

Quite impressive that you could think of "Eddie Lee Roth" off the top of your head...

Check #InMarch1985 on twitter we did a few. then realized 1985 was boring.

I was a junior at VCU in the business school. Hung out with my frat brothers and sisters at Delta Sigma Pi. We worked hard at school, and we partied hard outside of school. Beers were cheap, the economy was good, and college basketball was awesome.

They were indeed good days.

I can honestly say that given the chance to live my life again, I would be proud to apply to VCU. And to forever, be a Ram fan.

VCUBeatsduke

I was 6 years old starting fires and vandalizing some housing construction going on in the field where we used to play "war" in The Netherlands. Goede tijden in Nederland.

Also, November 19th 1985- Larry King turned 102.

I was a junior at VCU in the business school. Hung out with my frat brothers and sisters at Delta Sigma Pi. We worked hard at school, and we partied hard outside of school. Beers were cheap, the economy was good, and college basketball was awesome.

They were indeed good days.

I can honestly say that given the chance to live my life again, I would be proud to apply to VCU. And to forever, be a Ram fan.

VCUBeatsduke
We were classmates and in the same school (of Business)! Good times.

I don't remember "Yours Truly Came Out My Moms Womb", who was that by?

i was 6 years old, playing with he-man, she-ra: princess of power, the evil skeletor, and ram man. epic battles took place in and around castle grayskull.

1985 was also the beginning of a young child's love affair with the garbage pail kids.

still my favorite:
gk1.jpg

Back