Where would you like to see Eric land?

VCUFTW

Elite Member
I know we are weeks away from seeing the draft order so this is completely hypothetical and for fun. What team would you like to see Eric playing for next season? It can be the place where you see him having the biggest impact or simply seeing his name adorning a particular jersey. Discuss.

For me, it has been really exciting seeing mock drafts placing Maynor in the lottery at #10 with the Bucks and #13 with the Suns, I personally would love to see him "drop" to #17 with the Sixers. I think he can start there if Andre Miller dipsets and I love Philly as a whole. Other than the impossibility of seeing him in a Lakers jersey, the 76ers would be the team Id be happiest seeing Eric go to.

good question there, teddy.

i would like to see maynor in a wizards uniform.

if not that, then wherever lebron james decides he would like to play next summer. lebron tends to, you know, bring out the best in all of his teammates. why not let it be eric.

Sixers please. We need a true point guard and he's play a lot right away. If not them, then Phoenix so he can have fun in that offense.

if he was with the Wiz
we would see him all the time
but
I would hate to see him in those horrible tan and blue unis
no.gif

Knickerbockers ...playing in the Garden in D'Antoni's offense...I'd be all over that.

after that, in no particular order...

-playin for the 'Zards so I could catch all the action on Comcast SportsNet
-Sixers would be nice, not a bad drive, ...Maynor throwing oops to Iguodala would be fun.
-ATL...if Bibby bounces Maynor could take that spot from Law and play on a nice young athletic team
-LA Lakers, not a fan of Kobe...but love the tradition of the program and I think he could play ahead of Farmar

I would like to see Eric land in a huge pile of money then donate it back to the Siegel Center Expansion Project of 2013...henceforth named "Eric Maynor Court at the Stuart C. Siegel Center"

I'd like to see him drafted in the lottery, then traded to the Nuggets so I can see him play all the time. Plus, the Nuggets like to run and Chauncey Billups wouldn't be a bad mentor.

Rondo has got to go. I want to see him in Celtic green.

Ram it home said:
I would like to see Eric land in a huge pile of money then donate it back to the Siegel Center Expansion Project of 2013...henceforth named "Eric Maynor Court at the Stuart C. Siegel Center"
Other CAA teams have already been calling it that for the last 4 years. The place could use a nice bronze Maynor statue out front though. I would like to see him go as high as possible, and then possibly traded to a better team from there. I just want him to land with a team that he can make himself valuable to and not get bounced around from team to team without ever getting a chance to play.

theVCUchamp said:
*coughhackbullscoughhackwheeze*

Sorry, had a tickle in my throat.

You want him to back up Derrick Rose? He's not going to get much shine watching Rose from the bench.

districtballer said:
theVCUchamp said:
*coughhackbullscoughhackwheeze*

Sorry, had a tickle in my throat.

You want him to back up Derrick Rose? He's not going to get much shine watching Rose from the bench.

1. My line of thinking is that Ben Gordon is going to be a free agent. If he goes, they're going to need another guard. Why not put a high quality rookie with the 09 Rookie of the Year?

2. The Bulls have been my favorite team since I was a wee one. Can't a brother dream?????

I understand your thought process, but Gordon is a PURE 2 scoring guard type. Maynor is anything but that as a pure point guard. They are never going to put Rose (one of the best young points in the game) and Maynor on the floor together. Maynor would languish in obscurity in a Bulls uniform. If they keep Hinrich he'll be even further back on the depth chart.

districtballer said:
I understand your thought process, but Gordon is a PURE 2 scoring guard type. Maynor is anything but that as a pure point guard. They are never going to put Rose (one of the best young points in the game) and Maynor on the floor together. Maynor would languish in obscurity in a Bulls uniform. If they keep Hinrich he'll be even further back on the depth chart.

*sigh*

Dream deferred.

:(

Back