Youtube clip of Troy Daniels @ the SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_azRSgnMXM

I made it easier to find Troy by listing the times you can see him shoot:

1:44
2:20
4:01

and the last one starts at 7:09...cold blooded with no fear being down with 2 seconds on the clock and drains the 3...folks we got ourselves a 3 point king. Looks like he's comfortable playing in the SC as well 8-)

Enjoy!

Hey he was the leading scorer in the state final. Not too shabby. Jaquon Parker who was going to take the CAA storm for ODU before he decommitted scored 10 and 6 assists. Troy had 15 points and 9 boards in a 2 point loss after having his team lead the entire game and big lead all of the 1st half. His team also beat Travis McKie's John Marshall team in the semi's with 21 points, 18 coming in the first half. Sounds like a player to me.

haha it would rule having a first half scorer. I grew way too accustomed to seeing Eric drop 20 in the second half for the come from behind win.

r4m said:
haha it would rule having a first half scorer. I grew way too accustomed to seeing Eric drop 20 in the second half for the come from behind win.

Isn't it crazy how predictable that was? It was so awesome with other teams fan talking crap saying "We held Maynor to 4 points and you guys are losing at the half." I would just laugh to myself and tell them, you have no doubt what you're talking about...this happens EVERY game. :lol:

Maynor's clutch factor was unbelievable.

Back