How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

Lets not forget the 2019 A10 Tournament game against Rhode Island..... when Marcus Evans gets hurt with like 2 mins to go in the first half.... we go into the halftime with a Lead against Rhode Island....

Now granted, because of that injury, PJ Byrd, a true freshman who hadn't played much all year was forced to play.... but we had PLENTY of talent on that team, that we could've survived if we executed a game plan instead of falling a part.

Silva (who had 26 pts & 22 rebounds (10 offensive) in that game, Jenkins, Crowfield, Simms, Vince, Gilmore, Vann, Mobley.... sure, maybe not the talent level of last years squad overall... but certainly a team that couldve gotten the W in that game..... but instead we lost that game & ended up against UCF in the tourney as a result.

Evans had a history of injuries, dating back to his time at Rice (also under MR)..... and yet he still didn't know how to prepare the guys backing up Evans, so that incase Evans inevitably got hurt again..... they'd be ready.
So were just going to overlook the fact that the other team was exceptionally talented and coached by none other than Dan Hurley? Lets not forget Hurley is now competing for his second national title since that game. Yeah, Mike was awful.

So were just going to overlook the fact that the other team was exceptionally talented and coached by none other than Dan Hurley? Lets not forget Hurley is now competing for his second national title since that game. Yeah, Mike was awful.
Ok and what about getting crushed in the NCAA game? Are we just writing that off because we played a giant? We had talent last year as you can see from Watkins headlining FSU, Nunn doing great at Baylor, Ace- DPOY, etc. We got whacked when we got outside conference play.

My opinion about the program right now? I think posters need to get behind the baseball team and let Coach Odom do what he and his staff are paid to do. The stock market in basketball doesn't close for several months now. It's not where you start in the stock market. It's where you are when the closing bell rings. ;):lol:

I think you forgot that Hurley left the season before that. David Cox was the URI coach and they were 9-9 in conference (8th place).

Yes buy VCU stock now at a very low price when we end up in the same conf as UConn.

Venning, that big dude from St Joes, Quinn from ur, Cohen. A10 had some good bigs this year
All big upgrades from VCU. But it’s still mostly a bunch of 7 footers averaging 5 boards a game in the A10.

Smh, finishing my colonoscopy prep. Maybe I’ll be more impressed this afternoon.

My opinion about the program right now? I think posters need to get behind the baseball team and let Coach Odom do what he and his staff are paid to do. The stock market in basketball doesn't close for several months now. It's not where you start in the stock market. It's where you are when the closing bell rings. ;):lol:
Agreed. Come pack the diamond! It’s good cheap fun! The boys could definitely use the support as they are starting to slip a bit.

Like I will have a lot freer time to do other things come November.

Just saw Max was on Louisville shortlist for transfer - Really!
He goes there You know the word loyalty does not exist in college sports anymore.
Louisville is a mess - yet because the money is good - he goes? ugh....

VCU this / VCU that - facilities / rich history / coaching / Pro Players - Blah Blah - Show me the Money #BlueChips

Back