Zeb Jackson is STILL a RAM

I'm reading these responses to Kat, and she says he does a whole lot out there for which he might not get the credit he deserves. And he speeds things up. And he's just smart.
And I agree, this time last year when he said he was staying, if was a difference maker then, and he made a HUGE difference this season. Second time around he'll make an even bigger difference.
The guy is the epitome of a VCU Ram.
In today's day and age be REAL happy you have guys like him. They just don't grow on trees.

giphy.gif

Odom said in the presser that he was coming back.
Thank the Gods!

When I spoke with him after the semi final game, he was leaning towards coming back. Glad he stayed the course. This is a win, win for both him and VCU.

I really believe that with hard work this summer Zeb has one more level in him. This year was his first starting in a long time. Imagine once he is given the reigns, knows the system, and has prepared for his role as a leader.

His handle is very good, his is fast as lightening., he has good size, he can jump out to the gym (not Tobi but who is?), all he needs is a notch up on his D, and slight improvement with is jump shot.

If he can shoot say 34% plus we should be good.

This is great!

Last edited:
Zeb has been a part of college basketball for 4 years, but has really only played 2 years worth of college hoops. I'm convinced that there is a gear to him that we haven't seen. He's also a really good dude. I'm happy that he'll be back at VCU for another year!

Back