Zeb Jackson is STILL a RAM

Zeb has been a part of college basketball for 4 years, but has really only played 2 years worth of college hoops. I'm convinced that there is a gear to him that we haven't seen. He's also a really good dude. I'm happy that he'll be back at VCU for another year!
Zeb never takes off on the defensive end and he is quick. Those are positives that will always help a team.

Zeb has been a part of college basketball for 4 years, but has really only played 2 years worth of college hoops. I'm convinced that there is a gear to him that we haven't seen. He's also a really good dude. I'm happy that he'll be back at VCU for another year!
This is precisely what I've been thinking. He hardly played his freshman year, and was barely even around the Michigan program his sophomore year. Most returning grad players don't see a leap in ability, but we might see it from him, because legitimately in terms of playing time it's like he's a rising junior.

Zeb can move the ball up court under control like few others. Recent fans may be reminded of J. Lewis kind of speed. Older fans (like me) might think of Gerald Henderson. Both also very athletic. But neither have Zeb’s size. Can’t wait for an off-season jump in his 3 percentage. Great VCU ambassador—go Zeb!

zebram.jpg

He's great. Wonder why he's on the bench and not in the game? Symbolic of a team player? Cuz he is.

The photo was from when he was out with an injury.
Is the entire rest of the team out on the court......he is the only player on the bench. Perhaps it's a time out and everyone out on the court in a huddle with Odom.

Glad to have him back especially if he improves as he has done yearly. Our left handed freshman recruit will get better from Zebs game.

Back