Recruiting Armando Bacot:Closed

I do everything within my power to avoid saying negative things on these boards, or to even get close to criticizing what others post (regardless of how I feel about it). But the seven exclamation points in every header and post may break me. It's a pet peeve, there's no reason it should bother me, but I cannot escape the noise in my brain.

@duncanlamb All love here. Appreciate all your postings. But could we get just one exclamation point next time? I promise we'll all understand it's very exciting news.

Please no angry retaliation message! I had to ask to calm the voices.

200.gif
Are we really complaining about exclamation points? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love exclamation points!!

I have an exclamation point tattoo. I support generous use of them! If I do not use them in texts with my wife for more than a few in a row, she legit thinks something is wrong with me!

Ill say this using too many exclamation points or any other type of punctuation is better than what i see on the web more often which is no punctuation at all it really drives me crazy like are you that lazy you can't even be bothered to hit the period i mean come on

Perhaps it's correlation, and not causation, but the user who uses excessive exclamation points is less annoying than one who used too many declaration points..................

.............................at least.......

in.......

my..........

.........opinion.

Heavy talented upper class guard and wing with Big Man Senior, 2 Juniors. Final 4 run and beyond would be imminent.

Spelling, punctuation, word use and sentence structure are strictly enforced in this high literary atmosphere. You shall be called down with lashes for repeated offenses.

Hope that doesn't include usernames.... or some of us may have some issues. :lol:

I have an exclamation point tattoo. I support generous use of them! If I do not use them in texts with my wife for more than a few in a row, she legit thinks something is wrong with me!

Are you sure she doesn't think there's something wrong with you anyway because you have an exclamation point as a tattoo? ;)

Back