Coach Ryan Odom Show, Media Minutes & Pressers

So in four years when we have another new coach, will we be saying, gosh, glad we don't have to listen to "right" all the time?
I feel like it is natural when he says it and it does not bother me. Better than saying, OK or like I said earlier or any number of things that other people say when being interviewed. I definitely enjoy listening to him talk. Hearing him wax poetic on such things as analytics and offensive schemes is refreshing.

Last edited:
For the life of me I can't understand what the big deal is. It's a personal characteristic of Ryan in terms of his communication. I have enjoyed listening to him and find him very knowledgeable and interesting. Let's keep our focus on the target which is winning.

For the life of me I can't understand what the big deal is. It's a personal characteristic of Ryan in terms of his communication. I have enjoyed listening to him and find him very knowledgeable and interesting. Let's keep our focus on the target which is winning.
I think time would be better invested fighting the American overuse of the word "like'.

Back