For Funsies: Conference Reallignment/Creation

I am very impressed that so many of you follow ALL of the terms of service of every one-sided/ unnegotiated online agreement you've ever speedily clicked through.
Hey, I’m fine that my data will be used to cultivate an exact AI replica of me in Mali for the purposes of conducting organized crime via TikTok…..see, I do read them.

Hey, I’m fine that my data will be used to cultivate an exact AI replica of me in Mali for the purposes of conducting organized crime via TikTok…..see, I do read them.
And the advanced AI replica is just a southeast Asian immigrant pressed into modern slavery who learned to imitate you pretty well

"Did you see the game last night? I don't know about the coaching, though. And could you repeat the last four of your social again for me?"

And here comes a new D1 school. Mercyhurst (already competing in D1 in men's and women's ice hockey) is joining D1 and the NEC.

Of course, if previous jumps to D1 are any indication, they'll win their conference tournament and get snubbed from the 2025 NCAA tournament because of the stupid transition rule.

If they have ice hockey then it's prob a good stadium for basketball. Let's get them in the A-10 and get rid of LaSalle.

If they have ice hockey then it's prob a good stadium for basketball. Let's get them in the A-10 and get rid of LaSalle.
Basketball and ice hockey are in separate facilities. The basketball arena seats 1,100, which would be the sixth smallest seating capacity in Division 1.

And Seattle U. is D1 why? Ridiculous. We should be expelling teams from D1 not promoting to. Is it payola? Why weaken the division and why do we have classifications in the first place?

Once we start making gains on the sports scene then our admissions will bloom! Got it.

And here comes a new D1 school. Mercyhurst (already competing in D1 in men's and women's ice hockey) is joining D1 and the NEC.

Of course, if previous jumps to D1 are any indication, they'll win their conference tournament and get snubbed from the 2025 NCAA tournament because of the stupid transition rule.

Is someone considered a mid-major before they have ever played a D1 game or is there such a thing as low major?

Is someone considered a mid-major before they have ever played a D1 game or is there such a thing as low major?
Technically the bottom four conferences in NET (the ones that have to play in the First Four despite winning autobids) are low majors. Mid-Major Madness just calls all non-power conference teams mid-majors.

Back