Former Recruits and Players

Can't stop Holmes? Go to Dayton?

If Grant is interested, I have a sneaking suspicion that he could contribute at the A-10 level. Also... He already contributed at the A-10 level, so...

Can't stop Holmes? Go to Dayton?

If Grant is interested, I have a sneaking suspicion that he could contribute at the A-10 level. Also... He already contributed at the A-10 level, so...

Not sure which idea nauseates me more

DeLoach in Dayton or Olean????

Dude played hard for us and left it all on the court. He made some blunders with the technicals, but he can catch the ball, rebound and follow up his shots.

We could barely even pass to the interior this year unless it was a lob to Tobi.
This x 1000! I don't even recall him receiving any technicals in conference play last year tbh.

I remember when we beat Navy in Dec 2022, he bodied their big guy who was 6'6" on a good day and stared at him.
I thought to myself "Jalen, get your A$$ back on defense" haha. I don't believe we had those issues in conference play though.

Not a big fan either, but I guess turnabout is fair play given we're hoping to get Essandoko.
Apparently we didn't actually reach out to JJ, and the only way that makes sense to me is if we think we're getting Essandoko. Even so, that's not a guarantee and JJ would be perfectly serviceable (he doesn't have the height, but he has the muscle).

Apparently we didn't actually reach out to JJ, and the only way that makes sense to me is if we think we're getting Essandoko. Even so, that's not a guarantee and JJ would be perfectly serviceable (he doesn't have the height, but he has the muscle).
I'm not sure Jalen is necessarily the best fit for the way I believe Odom would prefer to play. Whether that's the case or not, he's for sure able to impact games at a high level.

I don't think we are actually in on Essandoko. Would love to be proven wrong though

It seems like Essandoko is getting interest from some p5 programs, would be a little surprised if we were the front runner.

It seems like Essandoko is getting interest from some p5 programs, would be a little surprised if we were the front runner.
Yup. Also consider some schools ask to be left off those "contacted lists" for one reason or another. (not in reference to us btw)

Back