Former Recruits and Players

ramRN12

Elite Member
Since some are bothered by news of our decommits and transferred players, here's a thread for you to ignore! Do you think we should move on? Don't read! Do you think it's pathetic to care? Don't read! Are you just a sour puss in general? Don't read! Are you too cool to care but are secretly curious about where these gentlemen end up? Well, you can read if you want.

For everyone else! Let's try to keep the updates/discussion on our former recruits and players here.

Last edited:
This is that link that you were having trouble posting earlier, @Ramfan58

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Latest-on-Top247-GF-Tevin-Mack-37157423

The former VCU commitment had already pledged his services to head coach Shaka Smart once, but now he needs to see if he is comfortable playing under him in Austin instead of Richmond, Va.

“After my visit I should be able to decipher what I want to do by then,” Mack told Chris Hummer at Horns247 Wednesday evening. “But I don’t really want to put a timetable on it. I’ll wait it out and see how I feel next week.”

Mack originally committed to VCU because he felt the team was a very tight-knit group.

“(VCU) was like a brotherhood, the kids on the team were like real, real close,” Mack said. “I felt they were close (at Georgia), but I feel VCU was closer. I kind of want to see if those guys (at Texas) act the same way with that family feel."

First thanks for creating the thread

I messaged this to someone today because I didnt want to get berated
But I think it will be ok on here
Maybe not but here goes

New basketball coach Shaka Smart will take the Horns to China to play Washington in November. That trip, Patterson said, will not be a one off. Patterson added Texas is “still having conversations,” for a football game in Mexico City.

Free Reco!!!! :lol:
File:C_Camel_No_Fill.jpg
image.jpg

It would be cool if this thread was set up like heel set up the recruiting board. I would like to have a list of recruits that spurned us for other schools. That way we can quickly check who they were. For example, Vic Law for the 2014 season. The 3 kids from this year plus Malik Beasley, and Levan Alston. The list goes on, but it would be cool to keep a list to reference how they fare at the other school they chose

Beasley leads with 16 points in Capital Classic victory

Florida State four-star shooting guard signee Malik Beasley of Alpharetta (Ga.) St. Francis participated in the 42nd annual Capital Classic on Friday evening. Beasley was part of the U.S. All-Stars which earned a 105-102 victory over the Capital All-Stars.

In the victory, Beasley shared the team-lead in scoring, contributing 16 points.

Highlights of the game can be viewed below:

Beasley is considered the No. 39 prospect in the nation and No. 8 shooting guard by the 247Sports.com Composite.

Back