Former Recruits and Players

JeQuan plays tonite 7pm....Portsmouth Sports Club
https://www.portsmouthinvitational.com/schedule-results
Haven't found "where to see" yet

Tuoyo is also in there! He plays tomorrow night at 9 PM... he's on team K&D Rounds.

If Jequan's team (Portsmouth Sports Club) wins tonight... they play the winner of game 2... Friday at 7 PM

If Tuoyo's team (K&D Rounds) wins tomorrow night.... they play the winner of Game 4... Friday at 9 PM

If both teams win Friday they play at 8 PM on Saturday.

Last edited:
Honestly some of these punk assed former recruit sellouts don't for ONE SECOND belong in here in the same thread with our bad assed distinguished Rams, but I guess this is where everyone is posting these things so here goes.

The post above me (about Kiir), needs to be in some other thread, this thread is officially BROKE.

The post has been removed and might be moved to the Will Wade will Walk thread.

There's a note up on the page now: "All games will be live streamed. Check back closer to game time for links." Patience is a virtue, my friend. :D
I've dug myself a hole as being a Ram loudmouth on the street.
Saw that right before we left, and have passed on the word, hard part about this event is if there was to be no stream, several were going to road trip, but only if there was no stream.

Sorry for my extreme sarcasm earlier folks, it was all in jest, but I guess it wasn't taken that way.

Saw that right before we left, and have passed on the word, hard part about this event is if there was to be no stream, several were going to road trip, but only if there was no stream.

Sorry for my extreme sarcasm earlier folks, it was all in jest, but I guess it wasn't taken that way.
Stream is available at:
Espn3.com

https://www.google.com/amp/pilotonl...94b2498b-42f3-5eea-8414-a8149c002890.amp.html

Nah, no worries. You've got passion - I could use a little more sometimes.

Back