Havoc unlimited details/questions

With all due respect, you’re mischaracterizing what I posted. I said I *hope* Synergy isn’t being given HU money. Someone else may have said they were, and I actually pushed back and said I hope that’s not true.
My bad!

Just heard from Rodney! He confirmed the website has been hacked and they are redesigning it and are still operational:
Screenshot-20231023-083506.png

After reading these recent pages of posts, I'm just hoping HU is being used as a honeytrap in some kind of opp or investigation... because if not, f'ing yikes.

Reactions: SWV
Wow. Relax. To suggest that Synergy is getting something in return for their NIL money isn’t in any way insulting to them. It’s a simple branding and PR exercise.
yeah, aren't they supposed to get something for their NIL money.

yeah, aren't they supposed to get something for their NIL money.
Precisely. Certainly there are companies that are shelling money out and getting nothing in return other than a player committing to the school, but Synergy is doing it in the right way. They're sliding some money (legally) over to the players, who are in return doing public appearances for Synergy. The players get some money and Synergy gets some brand recognition. Win win. In fact, I'd go as far as to say it's working because if it weren't for their association with VCU, I might not know who Synergy Technical is.

Why anyone would think me saying that is bad is beyond me, but the person who did hasn't come back, so we may never know.

Hey apologies for coming in hot. I was just frustrated to read speculation that Synergy is anything other than what they are -- Dedicated, generous supporters of VCU Ram Basketball. I share your frustrations with how the Collective has been handled publicly, I want more communication and transparency. But I also know for a fact there are a lot of people doing great things for our guys.

Go Rams!

Last edited:
An update from Havoc NIL!

Copied here for those who don't have Instagram:

"
As the NIL landscape shifts, we’ve proactively adapted our strategies to leverage NIL in recruitment and retention beyond our original mission of enhancing the student experience. As NCAA legislation and state laws evolve, we need to make sure that we have a robust NIL program to recruit and retain the very best for VCU Athletics.

Simply put, we need to have all of Ram Nation support VCU Athletics AND Havoc Unlimited. Our future success as a program relies on fans supporting these initiatives. We have distributed more than $400,000 already to our student-athletes, supporting their ambitions and promoting their involvement in the community.

Stay tuned for exciting upcoming announcements about our continuous efforts to offer a comprehensive NIL program that complements the overall student-athlete experience at VCU.

To our current student-athletes and those considering joining the Rams, we know NIL plays an important part in the new experience at VCU. We pledge to make sure we serve as a resource throughout your time wearing the Black and Gold.

Stay connected for more updates. Thank you for helping us build a stronger, more supportive VCU community together! #LetsGoVCU 🖤💛🐏"

An update from Havoc NIL!

Copied here for those who don't have Instagram:

"
As the NIL landscape shifts, we’ve proactively adapted our strategies to leverage NIL in recruitment and retention beyond our original mission of enhancing the student experience. As NCAA legislation and state laws evolve, we need to make sure that we have a robust NIL program to recruit and retain the very best for VCU Athletics.

Simply put, we need to have all of Ram Nation support VCU Athletics AND Havoc Unlimited. Our future success as a program relies on fans supporting these initiatives. We have distributed more than $400,000 already to our student-athletes, supporting their ambitions and promoting their involvement in the community.

Stay tuned for exciting upcoming announcements about our continuous efforts to offer a comprehensive NIL program that complements the overall student-athlete experience at VCU.

To our current student-athletes and those considering joining the Rams, we know NIL plays an important part in the new experience at VCU. We pledge to make sure we serve as a resource throughout your time wearing the Black and Gold.

Stay connected for more updates. Thank you for helping us build a stronger, more supportive VCU community together! #LetsGoVCU 🖤💛🐏"

Really glad to hear this. I know @Natty tweeted that he'd heard the state of NIL here was strong but I'm happy to hear it straight from the source.

There’s not enough communication from them on what they’re doing for my taste. Felt like my $ went into a black hole, with no updates given, no phone number made available on web site, and very slow responses to emails. I need to see some improvements on the administration of it before I consider giving $ again.

There’s not enough communication from them on what they’re doing for my taste. Felt like my $ went into a black hole, with no updates given, no phone number made available on web site, and very slow responses to emails. I need to see some improvements on the administration of it before I consider giving $ again.
Yep.

But they want more.

Yep.

But they want more.
Then they need to give more.....

It's easier to give more information..... than it is to give money.

Maybe hold regular monthly meetings that people can join & ask questions..... Or put out regular news about things they are thinking about and ask for feed back on what we the donors think.

It's a 2 way street.

Is it just me or does the yellow “donate” button not appear when I view their site on mobile?

Back