How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

agreed.

so at the end of the day... I'm a happy guy !

I honestly thought I would not live to see a new coach. let that sink in to realize just how happy !
Yes and now's the time to pump as many resources as possible into the program.

He had 2 sub par seasons after the UVA win. I'm fine with it..believe me. I've seen worse..this place can't even handle an NIT appearance with a big donor throwing up a assessment thread...and the if he does win..the School won't put up the money to keep him and we're back to square one.
That big donor throwing up an assessment thread after the NIT appearance occurred after 5 seasons. Odom will have time to get things rolling, if it never does then we'll have to replace him. If he knocks it out of the park we'll have to replace him too. Stop blaming the fanbase. You Langley boys are on one today geeze.

He had 2 sub par seasons after the UVA win. I'm fine with it..believe me. I've seen worse..this place can't even handle an NIT appearance with a big donor throwing up a assessment thread...and the if he does win..the School won't put up the money to keep him and we're back to square one.
Which two?

2016-2017 - 21-13
2017-2018 - 25-11
2018-2019 - 21-13
2020-2021 - 16-17
2021-2022 - 14-6

Mason wishes they had that record.lol Because they suck.

What was UMBC's record the year before he arrived? I'll help you out. It was Penn Statish - 7-25.

Q
Which two?

2016-2017 - 21-13
2017-2018 - 25-11
2018-2019 - 21-13
2020-2021 - 16-17
2021-2022 - 14-6

Mason wishes they had that record.lol Because they suck.

What was UMBC's record the year before he arrived? I'll help you out. It was Penn Statish - 7-25.
21-13 and 16-17 with no ncaa's. Could this fanbase handle it without calling for Odom's head? No way in h-ll...

Well it WAS UMBC, not Duke. A little up n down is normal.
Did Odum have a player revolt ? That's the main thing to remember from Rhoades. And despite all the denials, being the only team to ever forfeit in the NCAA tournament is as embarrassing as a 1 seed losing to a 16. You never want to be the answer to a Trivial Pursuit question.

Did Odum have a player revolt ? That's the main thing to remember from Rhoades. And despite all the denials, being the only team to ever forfeit in the NCAA tournament is as embarrassing as a 1 seed losing to a 16. You never want to be the answer to a Trivial Pursuit question.
I'm starting to remember why I had you blocked for a long time. You know darned well it wasn't a forfeit. It was a no contest. That's very, very, very different and not at all embarrassing, particularly given the reason. It was terrible luck.

I have informed my brother-in-law, who is a PSU grad, that by the laws of basketball fandom I must now despise Penn State. I don't make the rules, but they are inflexible.
We need to start out with an entire new good luck T-shirt collection next year.

I'm starting to remember why I had you blocked for a long time. You know darned well it wasn't a forfeit. It was a no contest. That's very, very, very different and not at all embarrassing, particularly given the reason. It was terrible luck.
its not different at all and it does distinguish us.

Unless you are Josh Banks re a 3-point shooting contest

Back