How are you feeling right now about the team and program?

We should start a Go Fund Me for certain posters so we can buy them therapy dogs to walk on them when they get triggered. Maybe we can have a "Safe Space" thread where posters can visit.
I hope the entire forum is a safe space

Solid B/B+ season for me. Very close to beating Iowa State and Boise State.

Reminds me of the Rams fan down in Orlando yelling "F*** you Odom!" over and over in the silent arena during the Boise State game. Have to remember some fans never gave the new staff a chance.

People on here can make this season sound as good or as bad as they want, because candidly there was ample of both to go around depending on what point of the season you cherrypick.

Here's the simple fact folks. VCU has not won an NCAA Tournament game SINCE 2016...Every year that goes on, that stat becomes all the more disheartening to read and realize. Yes, we've had a tough hand dealt to us through coaching changes - but at some point or another, either we need to start delivering, or we need to accept that our program has sort of deteriorated before our eyes and we're not quite what we once were.

At this point, between nationally ranked Division 1 football and NCAA Tournament winning basketball, JMU is by far a hotter property than VCU athletically. Crazy stuff. Let's hope we put Humpty Dumpty back together again next year, but it's bad right now.

Yes, I connected with one of the lifer OGs on the yard and he's been schooling me to become the person he wishes he had the opportunity to become. I'm now drinking herbal teas, burning incense, meditating three times a day.

I have now realized the errors of my ways and learned that crazy posts are just opportunity for an outpouring of empathy and compassion. A nugget of profound enlightenment can be found no matter how ridiculous the post is. This is not just a sports forum, it's a forum of humanity.

Let's all join hands and embrace our feelings!
🖤💛🐏🏀💖🧚🎅😺😇🌸🦄🌈☀️🏀🐏💛🖤

We've been in D1 about 50 years. This is only the fourth season that we've won two or more postseason games. I feel good. We won against two tough teams on the road before tonight's stinker. It was an uphill battle going cross country in a short period of time and playing in altitude. Utah shot the ball unbelievably well.

At this point, between nationally ranked Division 1 football and NCAA Tournament winning basketball, JMU is by far a hotter property than VCU athletically. Crazy stuff.
Not even close. We have way more sustained success, brand recognition, better conference, more marquis wins and just about every other metric (outside of football). They have 1 good year that they won 1 game in the NCAA. When you talk about the best athletic property in the state (aside from UVA and VT) it is a 1 horse race.

Back