Recruiting I for one am glad we didn't sign another freshman

I know all you guys all thinking about Reid and Wheeler...but the some members of our coaching staff have begun monitoring a 7'1 220 pound juco out of Nigeria 2 weeks ago...I won't say his name to jinx this..but he's a looooonnnggg 7'1...and he's a left hander who can really stroke it from 3...along with an being an elite shot blocker..

He would have 3 years of eligibility....

I know all you guys all thinking about Reid and Wheeler...but the some members of our coaching staff have begun monitoring a 7'1 220 pound juco out of Nigeria 2 weeks ago...I won't say his name to jinx this..but he's a looooonnnggg 7'1...and he's a left hander who can really stroke it from 3...along with an being an elite shot blocker..

what do you mean by monitoring?

another generational talent?

There is no 7 1 player in the top 2023 100 Juco list.

.There is no 7 1 player in the top 2023 100 Juco list.
Never said he was listed in the top 100
another generational talent?
Never said he was a generational talent..

All I can say is he has a pretty Goodi looking left handed jump shot....

I can also say that at one point...he had offers from Manhattan, Norfolk st., Cincinnati, Iowa, Witchita State, Missouri, Arizona St, Cal Bakersfield and Kansas City Missouri

Last edited:
Never said he was listed in the top 100

Never said he was a generational talent..

All I can say is he has a pretty Goodi looking left handed jump shot....

I can also say that at one point...he had offers from Manhattan, Norfolk st., Cincinnati, Iowa, Witchita State, Missouri, Arizona St, Cal Bakersfield and Kansas City Missouri
Based on your reply, he is a.project. That makes him a hit or miss type talent. Talent being defined as 7 ft 1 in.

Based on your reply, he is a.project. That makes him a hit or miss type talent. Talent being defined as 7 ft 1 in.
Much less of a project than Fermin or Lawal..alot more skilled than Wheeler...

I'm not saying that we are making an offer either..all I'm reporting is some new involvement with a potential offer. Worth keeping an eye on.

I'll dm you the details

Much less of a project than Fermin or Lawal..alot more skilled than Wheeler...

I'm not saying that we are making an offer either..all I'm reporting is some new involvement with a potential offer. Worth keeping an eye on.

I'll dm you the details
He has a nice left handed stroke. Moves well. You can confirm it is Sailou S. You won't be a jinx if we don't sign him. At his size many colleges will be interested.

He has a nice left handed stroke. Moves well. You can confirm it is Sailou S. You won't be a jinx if we don't sign him. At his size many colleges will be interested.
Yes.:? the cat is out of the bag..

Big B and Saliou started following each other 3 weeks ago....and now he's following me...no..I won't contact him...I promise...

Last edited:
Offers from Arizona State, Cincy, Iona, Iowa, Missouri, Manhattan, Wichita State, Norfolk State. Some good offers there.

Back