Players Kuany Kuany is a VCU Ram!

I think this will be a bigger addition than people realize. I think he’ll be better than Johns. And Johns ended up being a better addition than I was expecting a year ago.
Really glad he is coming - but not ready to say he'll be better than Johns. Johns started and averaged double figures on a 27-8 Conference champion. Cal went 3-29. Johns averaged more points, rebounds - and had 40 lbs on Kuany.
If he turns out better than Johns, we landed a really good one here. Hope you are right.

Taking a quick look at his highlights he seems more like a stretch 4ish perimeter player than a low post big.
I think so too but Tobi/Fermin are not stretches like Kuany. I think this a much needed fit, particularly for RO’s system, giving other existing potential 4’s minutes as they develop outside skills. I’m really excited about his potential 1 year contributions, which could be as significant as Johns last year.

I think so too but Tobi/Fermin are not stretches like Kuany. I think this a much needed fit, particularly for RO’s system, giving other existing potential 4’s minutes as they develop outside skills. I’m really excited about his potential 1 year contributions, which could be as significant as Johns last year.
Not to go into DL mode but I like his highlights, particularly considering the competition level he played against.

YES!!! Good pickup at a position of need. I love it. Two spots remaining! We're finally getting close to a full roster!
I'd like to see Odom's son on the squad. Or maybe at Macon. I'd like Odom to be laser focused and having his son around will be a good thing. If that's what the younger Odom wants.

I am not sure if we've had that at VCU.

We've got an interesting squad. I'd like to see one other shooter and maybe a freshman big (they take longer to develop typically).

Back