Players Kuany Kuany is a VCU Ram!

KK is great! Good recruiting by Coach O. He has another year of eligibility right? Plays decent defense on the inside and certainly can step outside for the 3. Coach O knows his personnel, Kuany never gets beat on the defense and we always want him see the outside shot.
Sadly no.

Yeah, we've had some really nice international players in WBB. This year's team is loaded and they are really playing well.
Yeah, thankfully we've avoided the serious injury bug that hurt us last year. Will be interesting next year since we are losing Sam, Mykel... and I think Sarah? Not sure if Sarah has a COVID year left, and if she does, will she use it? Who knows?

Hope we can close out this year with another A10 Title/NCAA tourney appearance. He11, lets get their first ever NCAA Tournament win.

KK is great! Good recruiting by Coach O. He has another year of eligibility right? Plays decent defense on the inside and certainly can step outside for the 3. Coach O knows his personnel, Kuany never gets beat on the defense and we always want him see the outside shot.
Wish he did... but nope.

Yeah, thankfully we've avoided the serious injury bug that hurt us last year. Will be interesting next year since we are losing Sam, Mykel... and I think Sarah? Not sure if Sarah has a COVID year left, and if she does, will she use it? Who knows?

Hope we can close out this year with another A10 Title/NCAA tourney appearance. He11, lets get their first ever NCAA Tournament win.
Sarah does have a COVID year left.

Sarah does have a COVID year left.
Will be interesting to see if she uses it. If she does.... depending on how she finishes this year.... she's got a good chance finishing in the Top 4 on the All time WBB Scoring list.

Will be interesting to see if she uses it. If she does.... depending on how she finishes this year.... she's got a good chance finishing in the Top 4 on the All time WBB Scoring list.
Depending on how the team does as a whole, I'd have to give her as good a shot as any at A10 POY. Shoot, maybe even this year.

Kuany Kuany was a good grad transfer snag by the staff. Solid role player who could hit some 3s and get some rebounds. He has an undergraduate degree from Cal-Berkeley and I'm under the impression that he's receiving some sort of master's degree from VCU.

I'm not sure where basketball will take him, but I'm positive that 2K will succeed in life!

Back