Max Shulga

Well, a large group on here were hankering all last year for more 3 point shots. We took 36 of them last game. Should make most users here ecstatic. 68% of our shots were from 3 point range.
You all asked for it and the team delivered.
I was advocating for more MADE 3 point shots!

-------------
GO RAMS!
Beat Bulldogs!!

426231059_24683855307928232_4791328967969460593_n.jpg

That's the first time I've heard him talk. He speaks English almost like it's his first language. I'd been wondering about that.

Most europeans speak english well as well as other languages. Imagine if each state in our country spoke a different language. I suppose we would speak more that just one language also. Or maybe they're just smarter than us.

Most europeans speak english well as well as other languages. Imagine if each state in our country spoke a different language. I suppose we would speak more that just one language also. Or maybe they're just smarter than us.
I know how to speak several languages. Uno cerveza por favor....Ein bier bitte...Une bière s’il vous plaît

I once heard a saying: "If you speak two languages you're bilingual. If you speak three languages you're trilingual. If you speak one language you're American" 😂

Belgium is dope. The beer and chocolate make it a pretty easy sell. Do recommend.
Yup. Loved my time in Brussels, even though navigation is quite the pain, what with each street having two different names, one in French and one in Flemish. Kind of a nightmare, actually. The countryside is beautiful, bucolic even!

Yup. Loved my time in Brussels, even though navigation is quite the pain, what with each street having two different names, one in French and one in Flemish. Kind of a nightmare, actually. The countryside is beautiful, bucolic even!

I lived in a little town called Zutendaal. Just outside of Genk by the dutch border. I lived in Belgium and went to school in Netherlands with my friends from Germany.

Back