Max Shulga

Max could get drafted.
🇺🇦🪖
Not a joke having been involved in that process. Wishing him and his country nothing but the best outcomes.
Based on his play he likely wont get drafted. However, as a Senior he would be eligible for PIT and if he balled out there he would improve his chances.

I see good money overseas. I also see a young man that could come back and really set the conference on fire thereby increasing his chances.

Based on his play he likely wont get drafted. However, as a Senior he would be eligible for PIT and if he balled out there he would improve his chances.

I see good money overseas. I also see a young man that could come back and really set the conference on fire thereby increasing his chances.
@ramin75 meant drafted militarily.

and then a nap
We got home tonight filthy, with about 45 mins to spare, sauteed up some zucc, onion, red bell pepeprs and mushrooms as fast as we could made a sauce, boiled angel hair and topped with mozz.. I'm still full, LOL.. and could still go for some Joe's right now.

At what point does "testing the waters" go away altogether? Who's going to stop players from fully declaring, and if nothing happens, go back to school? The impotent NCAA who will be sued into oblivion citing their laughable amateurism mantra? Not bloody likely. The free for all will extend to all traditional rules in this sport.

Pretty sure you can't do PIT and then return to college so if he does, then we have our answer

Pretty sure you can't do PIT and then return to college so if he does, then we have our answer
No he cannot. However, if he decides not to return he could improve his chances of getting drafted (which in this case wasn’t what the original poster was referring.) if he balled out.

I wasn’t suggesting that he could return after the PIT which isn’t possible.

What is PIT?

What is PIT?
Portsmouth Invitational Tournament. It's been around a long time. I used to go when I was in high school, it was a great place to get to see future pro's for very little cost. Back then it was more regional college players, ACC, D2... but now it's become more nation wide.

Back