Mike Rhoades rumored to take Penn State head coaching job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I thought this was a wrestling thread.

View attachment 13599
It is wrestling! Its the opening clips of tonight's card.

You always introduce your audience to why the rasslers "hate one another"so much (story lines). I meant, "don't care so much" for one another.

I guess I jinxed this hijacking when I commented that Brad and DL wouldn't get involved.

How are MR, Kern and Ace trying to beat our team? Where are any of them...or even me, against us?
I've never said anything against Odom nor the players he is recruiting. I've been a Ram fan since 1978 and don't intend to turn away from my Rams. Also, I've never heard MR nor Ace nor Kern utter any negative comment about VCU.
What I am seeing are statements about how great Deloach, Nunn and Watkins will do at their future P6 programs but the reigning A10 POY and DOY will fail along with Kern and MR at PSU.
Just look at this thread. 92 pages of posts from people who are still pining away for MR but are angry that he chose to leave and thus anyone still associated with him or his future team will be crap but anyone choosing a different path will do great.
It's pretty glaring how VCU fans here on this thread are acting like MR was their girlfriend and she dumped them. They have a new girlfriend now but are still pissed off at being dumped and come here to their little man cave so they can pine away after MR and rant at him.

The point is, this is not Iraq and it is not, if you are with us to you good but if you are against us you are the enemy we shall slaughter with cluster bombs. Stop crying about your former girlfriend and slinging hate VCU and fans have a new girlfriend now so just and move on. But I predict we will have several hundred pages in this "MR dumped me" thread before the season starts.
Embrace the change people. I've been told it is good for you. Move on.
Why are you trying to talk basketball on a Pro Wrestling Forum?

Why are you trying to talk basketball on a Pro Wrestling Forum?
Some people haven’t been properly educated on The Undertaker’s dark past regarding the fire that led to Kane being stashed in an insane asylum for years by (his father!) Paul Bearer, leading to the epic betrayal of Bearer and Kane’s revenge toward his half brother, and it shows.

Mike Rhoades : The Jobber of the Big 10

There will for sure be some squash matches
Somebody has to do it. Being the best at being the worst isn’t easy. Got to be great at taking the bumps, and selling while you put someone over. I’m sure the king of the jobbers, Iron Mike Sharpe, will be pulling for Mike from that squared circle in the sky.

rawImage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back