Mo Alie-Cox - NFL thread

Looks like Mo will have yet another old QB throwing to him, assuming he's not traded (Mo was rumored to be headed to the Patriots this week but they signed a different TE).

I remember Shaka during a press conference talking about seeing the muscles in Mo’s leg when it was cramping. Dude is just a human spark plug.
Ok, I kinda have to laugh at Mo's comment --- Shaka always said Mo hit the "genetic jackpot". I could work 24 hours a day for the rest of my life and never have the muscle structure Mo has. God may not play favorites, but well..... anyway..... Mo got a great gift and I am sure he works hard too.

Ok, I kinda have to laugh at Mo's comment --- Shaka always said Mo hit the "genetic jackpot". I could work 24 hours a day for the rest of my life and never have the muscle structure Mo has. God may not play favorites, but well..... anyway..... Mo got a great gift and I am sure he works hard too.
Sure, but for every 100 guys that have the same build 99 will never reach the level that he has athletically. It is tough to get the the NFL and tougher to stay there. Especially for a guy that went 8 or 9 years without playing football.

Back