News News About RAMS In The Pros

did anyone watch??
Not unless they were actually present for the game. That POS "stream" was akin to having been powered by drugged hamsters on a crooked wheel. Totally unwatchable and broken the entire game, worsened by the PITs twitter page egging on people ranting about how great the tournament is. :-D I think his team (they lost by 6 points, btw) plays tomorrow at 315 according to the site's schedule.

Jequan's numbers were OK, but given it being with a team he doesn't play with, and he had a better game than UVA's Perrantes, having played 8 less minutes, with more assist and pts per mins played, still sounded like he did OK helping propel his team to 106 pts total, and they were not blown out. It does sound form reports like this was an unusually high amount of points to have been scored in a PIT game, so that took some work to make that happen.

The announcers did say near halftime, "VCU's JeQuan Lewis has been this team's bread and butter"

2017-04-12_211702.jpg

Last edited:
Hornets also added Dwight howard, too. Wishing for JeQuan to be added too!

No offense intended to JQ... But I don't want this to happen... for 1 reason and 1 reason only.....

Briante who is currently still on the roster... last year after being going to the Hornets, in Charlotte's last 23 games.... here are his splits in terms of minutes played

0 min- 10 Games
Under 10 Mins- 6 games
10+ mins- 7 games

So in the 16 of the 23 games he got little to no run in the game..... and Kemba Walker is not going anywhere anytime soon for Charlotte. And with Brian Roberts & Ramon Sessions on the roster (unless they became FAs)... there just isn't enough room for Jequan on the team.... and either Bri or Jequan would end up riding the pine with no hope of playing... or would end up getting axed.

Otherwise I would love to see the guys all on the same team. But 2 guys like Bri & Jequan who play the same position (regardless of who people think is a better player)... someone would be getting little to no playing time. I'd rather JQ do the same thing Bri did... start off down in the D-League developing his game even more than it is already, and when an NBA team calls... go out there and shine like Bri did.

The Wizards announced that they have bought a G League team starting this coming year. And they worked out JQ this week. Maybe that is kismet
FTFY.. lemme be the first to correct you, lol, in the future, I am def prone to slipping too, and gonna get corrected a lot on this, too, but..
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...icial-d-league-now-gatorade-league/411841001/
I kinda like the idea of more d-league teams (wish like heck Richmond was getting one).. they did add 4 new teams, but honestly, F gatorade (aka adult koolaid).. :lol:

Back