Pittsburgh A-10 Tournament Planning Thread!

We have (one ticket left) VCU Club box Quarterfinals tickets for $40 each, no fees.... these were won thru a VCU auction. For details email me at [email protected] or call/text at 804-678-8382. We may have tickets for Semi's if VCU wins..call the cell# then if you are interested. GO RAMS!!!

How far is that from the arena?
Less than a mile. It's on the river opposite of the baseball stadium...

...looks much nicer then the places they set us up in Brooklyn. Dreamgirls is playing next door so I might have to catch some theater while I'm there...

A friend and I are thinking about driving up Saturday morning to catch the games on Saturday and Sunday. Does anyone have experience with purchasing tickets the day of from the box office or other team's fans? I'm wondering if the prices will change much between what I'm seeing on ticketmaster now ($38 + fees) and what they will be at the box office on saturday/sunday. I'd like to wait until the day of if I can... I'm not too worried about the quality of the seats/ section.

I need to find some parking.....my hotel only has valet and it is $29 a night!

A friend and I are thinking about driving up Saturday morning to catch the games on Saturday and Sunday. Does anyone have experience with purchasing tickets the day of from the box office or other team's fans? I'm wondering if the prices will change much between what I'm seeing on ticketmaster now ($38 + fees) and what they will be at the box office on saturday/sunday. I'd like to wait until the day of if I can... I'm not too worried about the quality of the seats/ section.
We're holding out for same-day tickets. I hear it's not been a problem in the past.

Less than a mile. It's on the river opposite of the baseball stadium...

...looks much nicer then the places they set us up in Brooklyn. Dreamgirls is playing next door so I might have to catch some theater while I'm there...
Love Dreamgirls!

We still have full session packages available in Section 120 for $135/each. Individual tickets for Saturday's semifinals will be close the $100 mark. If you know someone interested feel free to give us a call or shoot me an email. We can have them at PPG will-call for Thursday.

(401)874-4295
[email protected]

I need to find some parking.....my hotel only has valet and it is $29 a night!
What hotel?. We are staying at the Omni and there's is $39 per night valet or $19 per night self park in a deck across the street.

Well it wouldn't be basketball travel plans if I wasn't freaking out about some issue! Back when we had the early-season tournament at Madison Square Garden @Ram14 had to talk me off the ledge about the terrorist threat in NYC. Now we have the weather threat. Sigh. I am so disappointed.

That amount of snow is insignificant for Pittsburgh. The streets will be cleaned up and everything will stay open unlike Richmond. No worries.

We're also at the Omni. Will be doing self park for $19 a night unless someone knows a lot nearby that is a great deal.

For those staying at the Omni only weekdays are $19:

• Self-parking is offered in the Mellon Square parking garage located across from the hotel ($19/night Monday through Friday; $5/night on Saturday and Sunday). There are no in/out privileges for this lot.
  • Valet parking is available to overnight guests ($36 per night) and includes in/out privileges.

Back