Recruiting Qudus Wahab: closed

So Mike Rhoades probably went to see Flint Hill practice...Wahab would be there along with 6'11 Noel Brown. Noel Brown is name to watch...he just started playing basketball last year and is also working with Duval Simmons..Noel grew 7 inches in the last 18 months..

So wahab still follows vcu hoops on twitter but brent scott is no longer following wahab. Also, programs
now following wahab include pitt, va tech, lsu (all of a sudden), miami and Texas tech (completell new - never even listed as an offer).

Pure speculation, but I think the schools listed above will be his cut list.

It would be a slap in the face if frank visits the Stu next fall with both jbish and wahab.

Or maybe vcu has gone incognito (moving in silence) and I don't know anything.

Last edited:
So wahab still follows vcu hoops on twitter but brent scott is no longer following wahab. Also, programs
now following wahab include pitt, va tech, lsu (all of a sudden), miami and Texas tech (completell new - never even listed as an offer).

Pure speculation, but I think the schools listed above will be his cut list.

It would be a slap in the face if frank visits the Stu next fall with both jbish and wahab.
Says Scott still follows him when I looked after reading this.

We really could use a quality big man and he would fit in very nicely. VCU is where you need to be brother make your move Mr. Wahab.

Back