Recruiting Silas Demary Jr.: Open for Business

Don't forget smog, high taxes, earthquakes and wild fires
To be fair, the smog has largely cleared up, highest standards for car emissions in the world. Not many wild fires right around LA. High taxes and earthquakes. Well can't argue that.

They have to, because they know outside of it they did not win this battle.
Not sure how you can say USC wouldn't win this battle without NIL, there's plenty of other reasons he chose USC. Oh well, on to the next croot.

y
Not sure how you can say USC wouldn't win this battle without NIL, there's plenty of other reasons he chose USC. Oh well, on to the next croot.
Yes, let's just say we checked everyone one of the boxes he said were important to him and SC didn't. Admittedly, I don't like Southern California, so I have a hard time seeing the attraction to the area (and in Southern Cal. much prefer San Diego to LA). I don't want to say NIL really is the reason, because I really don't believe that, I just think otherwise we offered him everything SC did and then some. I really wanted Silas here, he is an almost perfect fit for here. I'm not sure if he is at SC. Guess we'll find out.

I have many opinions about this, but let's just say that highest standards doesn't equate to the best performance.
Well the air in LA is way better than it used to be. So, something is working with it. It's never going to be great when you get 10 straight days of an inversion layer, but on normal days LA's air okay, certainly no worse than DC, probably better.

Well the air in LA is way better than it used to be. So, something is working with it. It's never going to be great when you get 10 straight days of an inversion layer, but on normal days LA's air okay, certainly no worse than DC, probably better.
That's from criteria pollutants regs, not fuel economy standards.

Enfield is changing his offense to simultaneously employ multple pg's. Isaiah and Silas will share facilitating duties.

Yup...two high achieving Alpha Dog PG General types looking to make it to the next level while playing on the floor time ALWAYS works out in the NCAA...... :lol:

actually, it could....depending on A LOT of personality/scheme/ego/handlers-in-ears/etc factors

Actually Enfield has played that before successfully and the two playing together was part of the pitch made to Silas. As much as I hate seeing Silas going to play for the University of Snobs in California, it may be a good situation for him basketball wise.

Back