Sorry Guys :(

Deuce said:
Was I the only one who thought it was amusing?

It is very amusing...the fact that all this football excitement going on on their Campus and all they can think about is VCU!

Man, looks like Football is already impacting ODU's travel budget. Saw their cheerleaders the other day, there had to have been no less than 10 of them in this honda civic.

6416_673533476606_25501427_38544552_5006080_n.jpg

One thing is clear though... while their travel budget may be hurting, their food budget is definitely doing fine. I can't imagine how much it costs them to fill the troughs for these girls.

Come on now...you guys have to give it up...that is pretty darn funny.

Football will be alot of fun, but man, without a VCU-ODU game, it just won't be the same.

And for those of you who think football is going to drag our basketball program down into mediocrity, consider this, we've been funding this for about 3 or 4 years now......and this coming year, we will probably be picked to win the CAA. Kind of throws a wrench in your little argument there. Whether we win it or not remains to be seen, but no one can deny that we are trending up this year, not down.

Also, I don't know about you all, but I am quite happy to see the CAAZone sinking. I feel wronged by those douchey GMU guys, so I am glad to see the majority of VCU and ODU posters are staying away from there in droves.

Off to talk about football, see you guys in a few months when you have something to talk about. ;)

Also, I don't know about you all, but I am quite happy to see the CAAZone sinking. I feel wronged by those douchey GMU guys,

'bout the only thing they did right ;)

I don't know about you guys, but I will be rooting for this team.....

University of the Incarnate Word (San Antonio, Texas) NCAA Division II, Independent and joining the Lone Star Conference in 2010 - President Louis Agnese, Jr., Athletics Director Mark Papich, Head Coach Mike Santiago

Fantastic.

Razor...you and I know our site wouldn't be what it is today without that interview with you from way back in the day (true story to all of you who aren't aware).

BTW, I'm all for ODU fans coming over here (and us going to MonarchNation.com) as long as people don't turn things into a constant back and forth pissing match like what happened in the later days of the Zone (which won't happen over here as long as I'm one of the 5 dictators monitoring this board).

I don't really have a problem with that and I'm sure the mods at MN don't either. Honestly, without Masonfan and Hugh Akston to ruin every thread by talking about GMU, I think things will go much better.

I gotta admit... The "Game Day Central" flyer when you go to odusports.com makes me wish we had a football game at VCU this Saturday.

One day...

Back