Thank you for a VCU Baseball Forum

SZQ VCU

Elite Member
Insider
I just wanted to give a special thanks for a forum devoted to VCU Baseball. Best gift in a long off-season.

Hold your negative nancying to a dull roar. This is my first thread start.

Thanks for starting this thread. The RAMS baseball team deserves to be spotlighted for all of their accomplishments. The great news is that Rams that were not previously baseball fans are now. Looking at the photos taken from the tournament makes you realize just how dedicated RAMS atheletes are to the sport. These guys are awesome!

Go Rams Go!

What? Are you suggesting taking away the VCU Baseball forum?
It will be a ghost time in a couple of days. Who knows when we'll make it back to the baseball tourney and win 3-4 games in a row.

Maybe it will be or maybe this Ram team has created new fans that will want to keep it going. Either way, what a negative thing to say during the game.
This game was officially over by then

It was in fact over in 7th inning.

I've found that its best to live life to the fullest & enjoy each day. There's so much to be thankful for & focusing on the negative impeeds thankfulness.
There was nothing negative about it. Just facts

We enjoyed a few very impressive wins. I was here. Considering the minimal popularity of baseball at VCU, it wouldn't be a bad idea to merge it back after a couple of weeks

Make a thread here after a month and see if you get 10 comments on it.

Back