Thank you for a VCU Baseball Forum

There was nothing negative about it. Just facts

We enjoyed a few very impressive wins. I was here. Considering the minimal popularity of baseball at VCU, it wouldn't be a bad idea to merge it back after a couple of weeks

Make a thread here after a month and see if you get 10 comments on it.

not sure why you even worry about it. You can ignore it easily enough without redesigning the forum structure.

I am a fan of most sports. I admit I didn't start following the BB team until the last two weeks of the season. What a run. Way to represent. Very proud of what you accomplished.

Now merge it back

One day of fame

It will be a ghost time in a couple of days. Who knows when we'll make it back to the baseball tourney and win 3-4 games in a row.
There was nothing negative about it. Just facts

We enjoyed a few very impressive wins. I was here. Considering the minimal popularity of baseball at VCU, it wouldn't be a bad idea to merge it back after a couple of weeks

Make a thread here after a month and see if you get 10 comments on it.

One word..... NO!!!!

First off.... I don't think the moderator who made this forum.... @MattRock I'm guessing...... He didn't go out of his way to make this forum..... only to turn around and remove it after our run was over..... that would be a complete waste of time on his part.

Sure it might be a "ghost time" or "ghost town" in a few days.... our season is over..... and unless Coach Stiffler takes a head coaching job elsewhere, resigns or gets fired (that'd be darn near impossible... the way he finished the year).... we are not going to have near the amount of news on here like we do the MBB forums.....

As far as popularity..... sure they're not as big as MBB (not yet anyway).... but then again VCU MBB wasn't nearly as popular before our Final 4 run.... sure we still had a lot of VCU fans.... but we weren't selling out 60+ games straight..... and nearly half the amount of total fans (if not less) than what we have now after all that success. VCU Baseball just made it to it's first ever Super Regional (equivalent to Sweet 16 in NCAA MBB Tourney).... we held our own against Miami for about 15 of the 18 total innings played..... that's pretty dang impressive I must say..... they deserve our respect just as much as MBB. I'm sure come next season we will have more fans after the success our team had this year.

Some of us on these boards care about all VCU sports... not just MBB..... so for those who enjoy following VCU Baseball, and follow some of the recruiting, and what happens during the season.... then why not have a board just for Baseball.....

Or would you and everyone else rather people start threads on the MBB forum & then yall get upset because... "It's in the wrong spot".

One word..... NO!!!!

First off.... I don't think the moderator who made this forum.... @MattRock I'm guessing...... He didn't go out of his way to make this forum..... only to turn around and remove it after our run was over..... that would be a complete waste of time on his part.

Sure it might be a "ghost time" or "ghost town" in a few days.... our season is over..... and unless Coach Stiffler takes a head coaching job elsewhere, resigns or gets fired (that'd be darn near impossible... the way he finished the year).... we are not going to have near the amount of news on here like we do the MBB forums.....

As far as popularity..... sure they're not as big as MBB (not yet anyway).... but then again VCU MBB wasn't nearly as popular before our Final 4 run.... sure we still had a lot of VCU fans.... but we weren't selling out 60+ games straight..... and nearly half the amount of total fans (if not less) than what we have now after all that success. VCU Baseball just made it to it's first ever Super Regional (equivalent to Sweet 16 in NCAA MBB Tourney).... we held our own against Miami for about 15 of the 18 total innings played..... that's pretty dang impressive I must say..... they deserve our respect just as much as MBB. I'm sure come next season we will have more fans after the success our team had this year.

Some of us on these boards care about all VCU sports... not just MBB..... so for those who enjoy following VCU Baseball, and follow some of the recruiting, and what happens during the season.... then why not have a board just for Baseball.....

Or would you and everyone else rather people start threads on the MBB forum & then yall get upset because... "It's in the wrong spot".
um... no!
Baseball is just boring.

One word..... NO!!!!

Baseball needs its own thread! Though I am a BB fanatic, you guys just picked up a new fan and follower. Thanks to all of the VCU baseball players for keeping us in the national spotlight. I gotta admit that I have not followed other VCU sports until this year. All of the VCU atheletes performed at the elite level. Batter-up!

Back