The 2024 Offseason Thread

Not previously mentioned but since it’s the off season, do we keep the coaching staff in tact? I think the line for the O/U for new players is 5

Not previously mentioned but since it’s the off season, do we keep the coaching staff in tact? I think the line for the O/U for new players is 5
I don't think any coaches leave, but yeah, I do expect some turnover on the roster. Bam is coming back, it seems likely Zeb is coming back, but after that I have no idea.

Fewer than 1% of D1 teams get to end their season with a win.

*okay, let's say 5% to build in some margin for error*

Last edited:
Fewer than 1% of D1 teams get to end their season with a win.
At a minimum NCAA, NIT, CBI, CTI is 4. There are less than 400 D1 teams so slightly more than 1%. There are some conferences where not every team gets to play in their conference tournament and a non-qualifier could win their last game of the season so there could be the 4 plus a few.

I get your point though.

See you in November. I suspect we'll have an entirely new team by then and like all years we'll start out with super high expectations and unrealistic hopes. But that's what fans do.

NCAAsanta please bring me:

• A True PG that has great vision and will drop some dimes
• I also want 2 Big Bullies with good hands
• an impressive TV contract for my beloved VCU Team so I do not have to scroll unsavory sites to watch
• a few VCU games in the South East so I can take a Day trip to watch in person
• lastly an NCAA Tournament Bid on the east coast allowing me the opportunity to watch in person

NCAAsanta please bring me:

• A True PG that has great vision and will drop some dimes
• I also want 2 Big Bullies with good hands
• an impressive TV contract for my beloved VCU Team so I do not have to scroll unsavory sites to watch
• a few VCU games in the South East so I can take a Day trip to watch in person
• lastly an NCAA Tournament Bid on the east coast allowing me the opportunity to watch in person
What unsavory sites did you have to use? An ESPN+ subscription and a standard cable TV or live streaming plan took care of pretty much all of the games this year. I mean, it’d be great to have a larger amount of money from a conference TV contract, but in terms of watchability if you’re out of market, we did pretty well this year.

What unsavory sites did you have to use? An ESPN+ subscription and a standard cable TV or live streaming plan took care of pretty much all of the games this year. I mean, it’d be great to have a larger amount of money from a conference TV contract, but in terms of watchability if you’re out of market, we did pretty well this year.
Yes ESPN+ couldn't think of a better word sorry. My ESPN+ took forever to load and would Lag/freeze. (Yes i have best internet Spectrum offers)
My Spectrum subcription does not include ESPNU/CBSsports.
It is just a wishlist to NCAAsanta - I can dream! :D

Back