The Official Beat the South Florida Bulls in Tampa in the NIT Thread

You’re a clown if you think one post in the heat of the game warrants a response from you. Truly delusional on your part. You say you have emotion and then attack posters who show it. Hypocritical
There’s a difference between making comments in the privacy of your own home and posting them on a board. Not hypocrisy, just common sense and decency

IMO Max does not seem to want to play anymore. His mind is definitely someplace else. Not sure why but his body language tells me he is just going through the motions. Got to be a reason. The other guys are into it and that is what makes the games compelling.
Max has ongoing back problems and assuming he is “just going through the motions” is pathetically incorrect. He can only do what his body allows him to do and his back problems have been noted numerous times in this forum

Max has ongoing back problems and assuming he is “just going through the motions” is pathetically incorrect. He can only do what his body allows him to do and his back problems have been noted numerous times in this forum
I said or implied there was something wrong and therefore he looked like he was only going through the motions. I totally agree that we often do not know what might be ailing a player whether it be physical or mental. It may be his back but the passes he has or has not made indicate to me his mind is elsewhere. The elsewhere may be his back which as a 40 year back injury person I get.

A former Peppa did lead them for a few years while he was down there working on his graduate degree. I haven't actually talked to him about his time there, but I'd assume he left them in good hands moving in the right direction after he came back to Virginia...
Their director of bands is Matt McCutchen who was a Grad Assistant at VCU when I first started and was in charge of the pep band here. He’s a good guy and a big part of the reason Mitchell went to USF to get his advanced music degree

You’re a clown if you think one post in the heat of the game warrants a response from you. Truly delusional on your part. You say you have emotion and then attack posters who show it. Hypocritical
Sorry to interject but respectfully your posts are generally pretty negative aren’t they? I don’t check them but I think I rarely see a positive post from you. You called for a full house cleaning with Odom fired immediately right after the Dayton loss then pretty sure you bashed Odom through the A10 tourney then disappeared when we won.

Don't get me wrong I’ve been critical of players (Fermin) but there’s plenty of balance there.

Back