The Official Beat the South Florida Bulls in Tampa in the NIT Thread

Kind of cool the Utah group will get a chance to potentially play in front of and see some friends with this matchup.
Wow, it's super cheap to get a RT flight from DFW to SLC. I'm going to go visit my 2nd home for the game. and see some good friends. And yes 4300 feet doesn't seem too bad until you go hard for a few minutes and find you can't get any wind. It takes months to get used to the altitude.

Wow, it's super cheap to get a RT flight from DFW to SLC. I'm going to go visit my 2nd home for the game. and see some good friends. And yes 4300 feet doesn't seem too bad until you go hard for a few minutes and find you can't get any wind. It takes months to get used to the altitude.
If you have a second home there, you’re required to put some Ram fans up for a couple of nights for the game. :D

If you have a second home there, you’re required to put some Ram fans up for a couple of nights for the game. :D
If only I could even have a 1st home at my favorite place...

We'll be playing at one of the best venues in the country. If we can win there I think we're going to take this thing.

They were a flip flopping team. Kabuki theater, world cup soccer, and Lebron James all rolled in to one cheesy team. The offensive foul on Zeb, and the "Oh no I got hit in the back of the head by an invisible hand" by Pryor on a lay up attempt are certainly in the running for an Emmy.

The way JMU isn’t playing D suggests Coach already told them he’s going to WVU. Real shame they didn’t show up today.
Turns out this didn't actually happen - the Drake coach is going to WVU, which is a real shame for Drake.

lol I see someone has never had emotion before...talk to me when you have played any sort of competitive sport in your life kid.
No emotion...lol...I've been supporting VCU basketball for over 50 years, and all you need to do is ask my wife or kids about my emotions during a VCU game and they would just laugh at you. I've said more than a couple "unkind" things about the team and players while watching in the comfort of my own home and needing a relief valve, but have NEVER posted comments like yours. These guys work their butts off 12 months a year, while trying to get an education more than half the time. Zeb and Tobi made some mind blowing mistakes during that game, but they are the main reason we won. They may not have the perfection you desire, but deserve respect for their efforts far more than you.

For kids 18-21 it should take them a day or 2 to acclimate. I need at least a day, and I'm quite a bit older than they are.

Let's hope he has turned the corner. We'll need a good effort against Utah's size?
Utah is a completely different animal than any we've faced in a long time..

Iowa except bigger. They advance pass the ball up court before the opposing defense get set as well as team I've seen this year...great spacing The fact the both 7 footers are 3 level scores and adept passers who can see over most defense makes them almost impossible to guard.

They're offense creates their defense.

We have our work cut out for us.

Back