The Official Beat the Utah Utes in Salt Lake City in the NIT Quarterfinals Thread

Bam could be an off the bench microwave player on a better team. But on this lesser team, he should have started. We can not afford to lose Bam and not starting him on this squad by late January was a poor decision. Some people here preach starting doesnt matter. To better players -it certainly does. Moves like that will cause players to enter the portal.
WRT Bam, especially since we had so many dismal starts to games.

Last night Kat said something to the effect of, "don't cry because you lose, celebrate you could have played in the first place."
It truly resonated a bit more than at other times in the season..
That's one of the best things about weed. It just keeps you from really getting down....8-)

I can't really think of anyone, with the exception of Tobi, who actually deserved more minutes. In addition, Tobi would have gotten more if not for foul trouble.

I can't really think of anyone, with the exception of Tobi, who actually deserved more minutes. In addition, Tobi would have gotten more if not for foul trouble.

I can see the arguments but ultimately our issues were related to the construction of the roster and not rotation based. There were some rotation issues trying to work Sean & Bam in as we saw.

I still think coach Odom got kids to come here, and probably made promises for minutes to be played. I think that's a definite possibility, and could explain the roster decisions.

I still think coach Odom got kids to come here, and probably made promises for minutes to be played. I think that's a definite possibility, and could explain the roster decisions.
He must have had his fingers and toes crossed when he was talking with Rose.

Not a great ending to the season, but it was a good season. This is the final episode of Rams Rewind season 4. Season 5 will begin as soon as we have portal news to discuss, which probably won't be long.

Even Stevie Wonder saw it coming! LOL

Yeah but he wasn’t on the floor when we went from tied to down 16 in the first few minutes. It’s all relative.
Sadly, though, you could say he at minimum didn't do anything to continue the rally that VCU was on.

Back