Recruiting Transfer Portal

boo yah
2024-04-16-191134.jpg
pretty promising

Again, anyone has always been free to criticize, but your criticism will also be subject to criticism. Assh*les are still assh*les, whether they're being assh*les to pros or amateurs.
Absolutely...but we also have to ensure that everyone's "feelings" are validated. ;)

I’m still trying to figure out what 2 recruits we lost? Jefferson and?
Just Jefferson of those made public. People wanted us to recruit Deloach, but that was never pursued as far as we know. TBD on Brickus

Sure seems like Jnel is sticking around… I am happy, could do worse (Maye, Bird, Tsohonis, X.Jackson, Crowfield) as a backup guard.

I still believe he will have a moment in the sun at VCU if he continues to work hard and I want him to succeed, if only to rub it UR faces.

Seems like a chemistry guy and a good dude representing our city! Still can grow… not taller but in his game. That fro growing doesn’t count!

O...K...not sure of the relevance to my post but I guess.
More often than not, when I've been respectfully critical of players on the court, I have been chastised by some on here, while others always point to coaching and refuse to ever acknowledge mistakes by players. Hence, I tend to post what I did in reply to you. Players play, so they are most responsible for what happens on the floor. Thus, the players are fair game for respectful criticism of their play. That's all.

Sure seems like Jnel is sticking around… I am happy, could do worse (Maye, Bird, Tsohonis, X.Jackson, Crowfield) as a backup guard.

I still believe he will have a moment in the sun at VCU if he continues to work hard and I want him to succeed, if only to rub it UR faces.

Seems like a chemistry guy and a good dude representing our city! Still can grow… not taller but in his game. That fro growing doesn’t count!
I like Jnel too, just not particularly high on his game and being counted on for 15-20 mpg at the level he played at this past season. I’m sure he will get better, but he’s not going to take us to the promised land.

Having talent and winning games matters the most, but I feel like the kids who Odom brought in, combined with the holdovers from Rhoades, made for the highest character group of players that we’ve had in a while.

Back