Recruiting Transfer Portal

I have no idea if we are even looking at him, but just know there are really good players in the portal and more coming every day!
We had offered him out of high school. ON3 lists him as a SF but he's really a do-it-all wing guard can play positions 1-3. He's likely going P6 but we could always use more guards with size.

Another really good player just announced for the portal. Not saying he's coming here, but lot's of good players out there.

Roosevelt Wheeler has the potential to be a monster on the boards.

The box score doesn't really do him justice. Like Jae'Lyn Withers and Kamari Lands, he was asked to do too many other things by Kenny Payne and his coaching staff of "dream chasers" and that messed with his confidence. As long as he understands what his role is and stays within his strengths, he has the opportunity to be a very solid player for us.

Another really good player just announced for the portal. Not saying he's coming here, but lot's of good players out there.

Wonder why???? After just winning the championship. I mean I know Hurley's a jerk, but still.

Wonder why???? After just winning the championship. I mean I know Hurley's a jerk, but still.
He transferred from Va tech and played 60% of the minutes he had previously played. There are Three other players on the roster as his position, two of them played more mins than he did and they have two freshmen coming in at the position. I am not convinced the departure was totally his decision.

Reactions: SWV
He transferred from Va tech and played 60% of the minutes he had previously played. There are Three other players on the roster as his position, two of them played more mins than he did and they have two freshmen coming in at the position. I am not convinced the departure was totally his decision.
Oh, I see. I thought he played a lot this year, but I guess that's life in the big leagues!

Some UConn fans wondering the same in the comments, then someone brought up someone who might be coming in, kind of recruiting over him. I don't know, seem odd to me to win a championship and move on when there's a chance they could win another next year. Guy can play thought.

Reactions: SWV
Back