Recruiting Transfer Portal

That IUPUI guy has the hair game going. Has anyone told RO about the importance of hair at VCU. Hasn't been the same since the Smart-tree.:roll:

I don't know how likely it would be for someone to come all the way out here from Pepperdine, but we seriously need a guy like Jevon Porter, and I've seen him play and he's a monster in the low post. He's also a respectable three-point shooter.
Kuanay came from Cali didn't he?

Buckle-up. The window to enter the transfer portal has been reduced from 60-days to 45-days. The deadline will be May 1st to enter the portal. Another significant change is that the NCAA has stated they will discontinue investigating NIL groups pretty much leaving things wide open as long as it complies with STATE law. Last season 1800 players entered the portal. Apparently there is also pre-portal recruiting going on to a significant degree.

Buckle-up. The window to enter the transfer portal has been reduced from 60-days to 45-days. The deadline will be May 1st to enter the portal. Another significant change is that the NCAA has stated they will discontinue investigating NIL groups pretty much leaving things wide open as long as it complies with STATE law. Last season 1800 players entered the portal. Apparently there is also pre-portal recruiting going on to a significant degree.
No multi transfer penalty, no NIL guidelines. I’ll be surprised if any player on any team doesn’t enter the portal tbh

I don't know how likely it would be for someone to come all the way out here from Pepperdine, but we seriously need a guy like Jevon Porter, and I've seen him play and he's a monster in the low post. He's also a respectable three-point shooter.
Yeah, I'd take Ajayi and Mallette too or any one of those guys. Seen Pepperdine a few times this year, those guys can play.

Back