Recruiting Transfer Portal

Didn't you also provide a bunch of clips making the case for Fermin a few months ago?

I have no problem with one sub 6'0". I don't want multiple undersized guards.
Would his signing diminish Nelson’s minutes, or are their games very different?

We took on a transfer from Richmond last year…how would we feel about taking one on from ODU?
Sheesh, Chaunce Jenkins and Vesean Allette would both be great additions but it would feel really disgusting at first.

until otherwise announced, as of now, there's nothing besides unfounded nonsense about Ace even interested in potentially leaving PSU. Sure as heck nothing about him coming back here.

Let’s be honest, this whole process is speculative for every player until they are actually with their teams and playing in the fall. Guys entering the portal doesn’t mean they’re gone for good until they are. Someone said Ace is transferring and maybe there’s something to it and maybe there isn’t but I don’t see it as anything to get upset or excited about either way at this point.

We took on a transfer from Richmond last year…how would we feel about taking one on from ODU?
Sheesh, Chaunce Jenkins and Vesean Allette would both be great additions but it would feel really disgusting at first.

Allette is an extremely talented player and was ODU's best recruit over the past 10-years. That said, he was dismissed for a reason. We would need to ascertain exactly what that reason(s) was. He was the top Canadian prep player to enter the US last year. Based on what I've heard he will be looking for a big pay day. A very prolific scorer who needs to improve his defense.His brother came to ODU with him last year.

Disclaimer to all who might see this: as much as it pains me to say it, please don't believe anything you see on this site, apparently validity in posts doesn't mean a whole lot here.

There is another dynamic to keep in mind during this year's portal phase. Many players are/will enter the portal simply to leverage a better NIL deal from their current school. This will be fairly common this year. Players agents are negotiating as we speak with both the players team of record and what other teams will offer. It's total Wild West no holes barred out there.

Disclaimer to all who might see this: as much as it pains me to say it, please don't believe anything you see on this site, apparently validity in posts doesn't mean a whole lot here.
I wasn't trying to imply that Ace was going anywhere, just that I found the situation interesting.

There is another dynamic to keep in mind during this year's portal phase. Many players are/will enter the portal simply to leverage a better NIL deal from their current school. This will be fairly common this year. Players agents are negotiating as we speak with both the players team of record and what other teams will offer. It's total Wild West no holes barred out there.

Lot of these "agents" will be nowhere to be found when playing the leverage game leaves the player out in the cold. Hopefully these young men have good people in their corners. The mix of $ and an unregulated market tends to bring the worst folks out.

Back