Recruiting Transfer Portal

Lot of these "agents" will be nowhere to be found when playing the leverage game leaves the player out in the cold. Hopefully these young men have good people in their corners. The mix of $ and an unregulated market tends to bring the worst folks out.

I totally agree. Many of these agents are "Street Agents" like AAU Coaches, friends, family members etc. and are often exploiting the kids. It' more prevalent than we think. This is now literally a total unregulated environment and many kids will be losers in the end-game.

I wasn't trying to imply that Ace was going anywhere, just that I found the situation interesting.
I had a call with a friend for some very valuable (what should have been restful) minutes before heading out to murder my back at a job yesterday, about what I read here about Ace leaving PSU and coming back here. Came back home hit the search for over 1/2 hour trying to validate what I read here. I didn't find the first thing even nearly definitive. Yeah, I admit the online fluff I'd more attribute to twatter was a bit angering. I kinda feel like we're above turning this site into yet another run of the mill rumor mill.

I had a call with a friend for some very valuable (what should have been restful) minutes before heading out to murder my back at a job yesterday, about what I read here about Ace leaving PSU and coming back here. Came back home hit the search for over 1/2 hour trying to validate what I read here. I didn't find the first thing even nearly definitive. Yeah, I admit the online fluff I'd more attribute to twatter was a bit angering. I kinda feel like we're above turning this site into yet another run of the mill rumor mill.
Definitely a fair point.

We took on a transfer from Richmond last year…how would we feel about taking one on from ODU?
Sheesh, Chaunce Jenkins and Vesean Allette would both be great additions but it would feel really disgusting at first.

We would be recruiting the name on the back of the jersey, not the name on the front of the jersey. :lol:

I think that in about 4-5 years from now you are going to see a lot of these players graduate/leave college and find out they'll only be making $25-30 grand playing in the G-league or over in Europe for some of the smaller teams. I hope they developed some money management skills while in college.

I think that in about 4-5 years from now you are going to see a lot of these players graduate/leave college and find out they'll only be making $25-30 grand playing in the G-league or over in Europe for some of the smaller teams. I hope they developed some money management skills while in college.
Those players that use to complain they didn’t get a real education for when their career flamed out or got injured. Theres gonna be a lot more I figure. Players only see money signs right now. Many are gonna learn money management the hard way in the coming years.

Back