Recruiting Transfer Portal

Little more info with respect to Tyler. He is the all-time leading scorer in Virginia High school League BB history with 2,909 points. Averaged 35ppg, 11boards, and 5 assists his Senior year. 1st team all-state 4-times, POY and a consensus top 100 4* recruit. NBA range on his jumper but also big enough to post-up. If memory serves me correct he scored 54 points in a game as a prep.
Would we agree to take someone who has the ability to post up?

DL- Tyler has 2 years of eligibility remaining I bebelieve.

I would be ecstatic If Tyler came on board..he's helluva player. He would fit right in...my heart would love to have him here. Maybe his girlfriend is the prime reason for him to be here.

My head is looking at overall picture and doesn't see it happening.

Who did Ryan Odom look at today? That is where our eyes should be.

Btw, if a Tyler VCU connection shows up on X or IG...I will gladly eat crow and say I was wrong.

I'm sure this has already been posted but I think this kid is a real possibility.

We can compete money wise with everyone on this list except maybe standord.

We can’t compete money wise with Stanford. Thats not a maybe. Stanford is loaded. They will be spending with a new coach and joining the ACC. Creighton also has deep pockets. We have to hope he wants more than money.

Okay I took a second look. C'mon man..

Odom has Darius Theus as former Sienna assistant on staff and they let Mason grab a 6'11 270 pound big averaging 11.3 ppg and 6.3 rpg right out from underneath his nose.

We could use this!!

They gotta do better than that.

Last edited:
Okay I took a second look. C'mon man..

Odom has Darius Theus as former Sienna assistant on staff and they let Mason grab a 6'11 270 pound big averaging 11.3 ppg and 6.3 rpg right out from underneath his nose.

We could use this!!

They gotta do better than that.

Emejuru did not play at Sienna while Theus was there.

Last edited:
Going, going, gone to the highest bidder. The feeding frenzy has started. No such thing as team loyalty any more.
So there are roughly 350 Division 1 schools with 13 Scholarships distributed per team = 4500 total scholarships +-

How much NIL do these kids think is out there?
How many of those 4500 slots are NIT worthy?

Seems Silly

Back