Recruiting Transfer Portal

Thanks this is helpful.
There are some guys here that would be great additions. I really like Tyson, Jefferson, Newell and Brickus. Only commenting on players I've actually seen games of. A lot of the others might be good, but I'll withhold comment since I haven't seen them play. There are good players out there. Trick may be not to wait too late on who you want now, hoping for someone better later.

Why do you even have to enter the portal! Can't we just say every player is in the portal and every school is interested in them if they have any good stats at all?

Thanks this is helpful.
There are some guys here that would be great additions. I really like Tyson, Jefferson, Newell and Brickus. Only commenting on players I've actually seen games of. A lot of the others might be good, but I'll withhold comment since I haven't seen them play. There are good players out there. Trick may be not to wait too late on who you want now, hoping for someone better later.
Super helpful, might just follow this since it's people we're actually linked to and not just every person in the portal

Why do you even have to enter the portal! Can't we just say every player is in the portal and every school is interested in them if they have any good stats at all?
That's pretty much been said. Except Let Joe Play said I'm NOT IN THE PORTAL.

Back