VCU Media Mentions

I loathe baseball, but love VCU. Go Rams!
I bleed black and gold...even if it was tiddlywinks! Go RAMS!

Really got into VCU baseball during the Paul Keyes years...and when Brandon Inge was playing...guy from my area with family here. Brandon is back in Lynchburg now, helping coach his old high school team.

Last edited:
Texas fans didnt get the copyrighted memo
Check out @E_Eckstein's Tweet:

You all thought he had a big head before, it's only going to get worse with this BS. I stand by prediction that he transfers out after his first year

Lol what total bullpoop too. Dudes good but not that good and no way they make the f4
cannot wait to watch him fail. no it's not sour grapes. it's the fact that I had gotten sick of his sullen, cry baby 'expectations are too large' attitude. It's never good to deify a man - good look with the new boy wonder Austin!

cannot wait to watch him fail. no it's not sour grapes. it's the fact that I had gotten sick of his sullen, cry baby 'expectations are too large' attitude. It's never good to deify a man - good look with the new boy wonder Austin!
You're waiting to watch a teenager fail? That is absolutely disgusting. Shows how mature you are.

I wish the best for Tevin. It's amazing how many people think they know sooo much about him and how big headed he is but I'm sure you've never even met the guy correct? Absolutely despicable. Grow up. It's not sour grapes. It's pure idiocy. This is someone's life, someone's future and this goes way beyond basketball and pleasing some strangers who support a basketball program. Get your own life.

You're waiting to watch a teenager fail? That is absolutely disgusting. Shows how mature you are.

I wish the best for Tevin. It's amazing how many people think they know sooo much about him and how big headed he is but I'm sure you've never even met the guy correct? Absolutely despicable. Grow up. It's not sour grapes. It's pure idiocy. This is someone's life, someone's future and this goes way beyond basketball and pleasing some strangers who support a basketball program. Get your own life.
woah something got mistranslated.

I was one of the people saying we should grant Tevin his release. More power to him. I won't root for him to succeed (just like I won't root for the thousands of college basketball players who won't suit up for VCU next year) but I never meant to imply I was rooting for Tevin to fail.

My comment was directed solely at Shaka!

woah something got mistranslated.

I was one of the people saying we should grant Tevin his release. More power to him. I won't root for him to succeed (just like I won't root for the thousands of college basketball players who won't suit up for VCU next year) but I never meant to imply I was rooting for Tevin to fail.

My comment was directed solely at Shaka!
Then I completely apologize for my reaction. I saw comments made of Tevin and you quoted the tweet about Tevin so I didn't think of Shaka. I don't think you should wish him to fail either but that's totally different than wishing Mack would fail.

Again my apologies for jumping to conclusions.

Then I completely apologize for my reaction. I saw comments made of Tevin and you quoted the tweet about Tevin so I didn't think of Shaka. I don't think you should wish him to fail either but that's totally different than wishing Mack would fail.

Again my apologies for jumping to conclusions.
no worries!

Back