VCU Media Mentions

Both teams was stacked full of NBAers wow we had a great team that year. If Bri doesnt get hurt hard to say where we would be today. Perhaps we would've made it to the elite eight .SS may have stayed. who knows.

Both teams was stacked full of NBAers wow we had a great team that year. If Bri doesnt get hurt hard to say where we would be today. Perhaps we would've made it to the elite eight .SS may have stayed. who knows.
The year we beat uva was the year before Bri got hurt.

VCU holds the longest winning streak in the nation at 27! VCU volleyball's 1st conference tourney win since 2004 and only our second all time.

But VCU is only 44th in the volleyball equivalent of the RPI. The A10 is apparently pretty atrocious at vball outside of Dayton and VCU.

Edit: VCU ranks 29th in the coaches poll after receiving 19 points last week. The new poll comes out tomorrow. I'm interested to see if the Rams can crack the top 25.

Last edited:
VCU holds the longest winning streak in the nation at 27! VCU volleyball's 1st conference tourney win since 2004 and only our second all time.

But VCU is only 44th in the volleyball equivalent of the RPI. The A10 is apparently pretty atrocious at vball outside of Dayton and VCU.

Edit: VCU ranks 29th in the coaches poll after receiving 19 points last week. The new poll comes out tomorrow. I'm interested to see if the Rams can crack the top 25.
It was indeed a seriously good effort.. my ears are still cold.

Back