VCU @SLU #2 in-game

Based on the stats - REBOUNDS AND TURNOVERS
We take over that and we win...

And hopefully Larry decides to play some smart ball.

myrtlebeachramfan said:
Rambunctious said:
We make fun of the CBI, but when the NCAA goes to 96 the CBI is going to be the new NIT - - all games televised. LMAO - - their guy is talking about it now!

You don't think that the NIT will just pick up the CBI/CIT teams and leave them with nothing?

The NCAA's plan is to combine the 65 and the NIT, so there will no longer be an NIT.

Larry's done. He mentally checks out when he gets 3, just doesn't play like he can. Need others to step up.

lord... they said we made 2 field goals in our last 16 possessions :shock:

that ain't good

nice to hear the guys come out with some fire

(btw, VCU Radio homers > SLU Radio Homers)

Half-baked Mcbride said:
From the SLU boards...

"It seems if we could hit some 3's (Vaginia) Commonwealth Univ. would be heading to their hotel. C'mon CE hit some gotdamn 3's. But you have to love this team! They just don't give up!"

I wanna stomp the sh1t out of these pretenders in the 2nd half.

This link isn't too bad either...

http://www.slubillikens.com/gametracker ... rtschool=&

Their coach poops on towels in front of the team, what do you expect from their fans?

Did Shaka just tell the them to try harder or is he going to adjust? I mean, get out of the porous press for a few possessions and try a zone or something. Just break the pattern man.

not feeling good about this...5 min end of 1st half and 5 min beginning of 2nd....still down 9 point....for the last 10 min.

Rambunctious said:
Did Shaka just tell the them to try harder or is he going to adjust? I mean, get out of the porous press for a few possessions and try a zone or something. Just break the pattern man.

Amen

I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Let's go Rams!!!

Back