VCU @SLU #2 in-game

I think they were saying S - L - U.

BA 4 the trey said:
haha did anyone else hear their fans chanting "safety school" in the background. If only they knew.....(it was my safety school)

BradRamFan said:
I will say that SLU has a really great crowd.....not sure about the numbers but they were very loud and they fought to the end.

Nice to see us take it on the road.
5612 in attendence

Morrisar will say Shaka didn't win this game, Rozzell did.

Half-baked Mcbride said:
What are the DoucheCrew gonna complain about now????

Gonna be a long offseason for those two...maybe they can help Pujol with his resume'

GO RAMS

I am extremely pleased the way Brandon was able to play on the road today like he's played at home. Hopefully he'll continue it into next season.

We are going to be a force to reckon with next year. We have so many players who can score 20+ points on any given night that it will be hard for an opposing team to stop us. We just need to stay focused, keep leads, and play our game.

I really like the SLU fan base and team. They're going to be really good next year. I know I'll be cheering for them against Richmond :twisted:

Man, if you get swept in the CBI championship series that must suck. :lol:

I am really excited about Skeen. If he gets it in his head to score next year he could dominate in the paint.

Half-baked Mcbride said:
What are the DoucheCrew gonna complain about now????

GO RAMS

Other than towards your overall demeanor, lack of insight, poor grammar, and inability to ridicule someone without using the word "douche" as if you are 17 yr old kid, I have no complaints at all.

Rambunctious said:
Man, if you get swept in the CBI championship series that must suck. :lol:

I am really excited about Skeen. If he gets it in his head to score next year he could dominate in the paint.

Agreed...Skeen really came on. He asserted himself and has made himself more of a force offensively. He's got all the tools to be a major cog next year. And he's a super nice kid too, for what that's worth. Easy to root for.

Fun game to watch tonight. Watched the post game and saw Jrod except his trophy - It looked like it fell apart in his hands, He and The CBI rep were laughing. Then the team came out and picked him up. HDNET showed a lot of highlights. You could see Larry in the background - He was on his cell phone with his Agent>>> :D BRozz had some great moves and shots tonight and the shot Jrod took at the shot clock after he slipped was great. Theus had a good game as well.

WOW I now have to make this last 7 months

1st half points- 24
2nd half points- 47

Way to show up guys. Ending the road woes. Just Winning! Champions!

my friend and I lamented about only 24 at half..I said we could drop 50 on these clowns in the 2ns half...I was close.... :shock:
Entertaining game....SLU got the home calls as expected...some were just bizarre....LS getting a foul on the first or second possession set the tone....the foul on B Rozz should have been reviewed and called as intentional...poor officiating crew in general...

Both championship games had awful crews.

Can anyone tell me what Larry's technical foul was for? Jawing?

lets not worry about the officating. WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. it's over, lets just be happy we ended the season with a W.

Back