22-23 Opponent Tracking Thread

Pretty sure its the reverse. Ace committed first but Bones played first. In fact in some interview Bones said he forgot/ didn't remember he would be on campus a whole year before ACE

Yeah I believe it was Ace that committed first and got Bones here.

Ah ok... I knew the 2 were connected prior to VCU somehow & one led to the other coming here. Obviously if Martelli didn't get fired at SJU, that prob never happens though.

We do have better facilities than GMU. Of that there is no doubt. In the end, however, we’re a state school that’s about the same size as GMU and is in the same conference. My point was that it amazed me how much lower their fan expectations are than VCU’s. One NCAA tournament every five years would NOT fly around here.
Understood that but I was just suggesting that VCU's investment likely exceeds other schools akin to us and with increased investment comes loftier expectations.

From what I've read Darius Maddox visited the Penn st campus this last weekend and chose Mason. That's says alot right there.

Ike Cornish making a decision soon.
37% from the field and only 32% on threes. Did you tell Tony that before he signed him?

Back