23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

I would like a H/H with USF so I can go see my beloved Rams in action at some year in the future. They would not help our NET but I would be able to attend a game.
VCU hasn't played a game in Florida since 2016, pretty absurd. The upcoming Disney tournament notwithstanding would be nice to have a series w UCF, FAU, USF, assuming Miami/UF/FSU wouldn't touch us.

VCU hasn't played a game in Florida since 2016, pretty absurd. The upcoming Disney tournament notwithstanding would be nice to have a series w UCF, FAU, USF, assuming Miami/UF/FSU wouldn't touch us.
Wow...hard to believe the game vs Illinois in Miami was that long ago! I'd like to throw in my request for a H/H with FGCU (Dunk City) so I could walk to the game. 🙂

I think Odom connections for scheduling and recruiting are on another level from Martelli connections, which we took advantage of. His college basketball and European basketball connections seem as solid as they come.
Does the mean the stu will be hosting Blue Bloods in the near future?

So, what does "another level" mean?

What level of competition does that translate to?

Especially for our OOC home slate.
There are a handful of Blue Bloods. There are dozens of P6 teams and quality MMs. We don’t have to be playing Blue Bloods for the schedule to be at another level.

Were you asking a rhetorical question or just one of your normal clueless questions?

There are a handful of Blue Bloods. There are dozens of P6 teams and quality MMs. We don’t have to be playing Blue Bloods for the schedule to be at another level.

Were you asking a rhetorical question or just one of your normal clueless question?

Since you're usually in the know..I asking you if you've heard something specific teams discussed by Odom that equate to another level.

Can anyone confirm we are hosting High Point next year? the D-1 Docket site has us hosting High Point on December 21st.
Coach Odom’s brother Lane played at High Point….I’d imagine there’s a connection.

Since you're usually in the know..I asking you if you've heard something specific teams discussed by Odom that equate to another level.
I very seriously doubt Odom has even considered scheduling when he’s still putting together his team. We had 9 open spots and we only have 3 players that have officially committed. He’s spending his time locking down those 6 other spots on the roster.

We still need to go down to Jacsonville U., and kick their asses!

Actually, not since 2019 ;)

Back