23-24 Opponent Tracking Thread

Holmes and Camara gone spells bad news for Dayton. Not sure how good they'll be losing their best players.

We lost all of our starters and some key bench pieces. It's the free agency era, and we can't be sure who is going to be good. So little year/year carryover
So true

not sure I would even put the names on the back of the jerseys…waste of time

;)

The defections at Dayton may make our chances of landing Belle a little more difficult.

Coach Odom’s brother Lane played at High Point….I’d imagine there’s a connection.
Former Rams Asst Coach and KY coach who won the NCAA championship, Tubby Smith, went to High Point. I'm sure that's the connection.

The defections at Dayton may make our chances of landing Belle a little more difficult.
Agreed. Weirdly at this point there are possibly more opportunities for PT at Dayton, despite them not losing their coach.

Since Penn State is a potential opponent for more reasons than one...the B1G has announced its conference pairings.

PENN STATE [I have added 2022-23 NET in parentheses]
Home: Illinois (36), Michigan (33), Wisconsin (72)
Away: Nebraska (92), Purdue (6), Rutgers (40)
Home/Away: Indiana (31), Iowa (38), Maryland (32), Michigan State (33), Minnesota (222), Northwestern (37), Ohio State (49)

Back