#804RamBall

Except for the fact there’s a decent chance we will play them early in the season.
I hear we will probably be put on opposite sides of the bracket but methinks the tourney people line this up as us vs them head to head:

The former VCU Rams fled to Penn State, against the New Rams who have come home to take (back) their home team...

Like Apollo said:

#newbeginnings

Thrilled about reopening the local recruiting pipeline … gonna need a bigger gym !!

Tired of seeing guys leave the area - been happening forever, dig it and onboard.

#fundamentals
#makingshots
It would be fantastic to start a new coaching tree that could attract and secure the best talent in the area. I suspect that’s what Temple and St Joes did back in the day with Philly talent and St Johns did with kids outta NYC. Call me a Homer but if Coach O can “get the band back together” I’ll gladly jump on that band wagon for the long haul.

The suspense might actually kill me today. I played golf and expected news when I was done. Nothing. I mowed the grass and expected news when I was done. Still nothing. I’ve been trying to avoid just hitting refresh on Twitter all day, but my suspicion is that’s what I’ll be doing all evening.

I think it is funny that some UR fans think Nelson was not a successful freshman when Gilyard as a freshman led them to a 20 loss season.
If all this comes together UR just might as well head onto the Patriot League. They won't beat us for years. Wheeler and Reid will kick that goofy look right off Quinn's face.

Marc Jackson wasnt an AA out of HS. Also, he was a philly native.
I didn't say he was from Richmond. I know he was from Philly. He went back to Temple. He also played for the 76ers.

I didn't say he was from Richmond. I know he was from Philly. He went back to Temple. He also played for the 76ers.
lol
I was a fan of George Byrd over Marc... who led to Marc leaving. I use to watch Marc play video games at Burger King and he was real intense. Never got to meet him. Byrd was so much more relaxed than Marc. I was disappointed Marc left but as a Philly area guy, I was glad he transferred to Temple.

George was a relaxed fun guy. He worked for me for a year. He was down to earth and funny. He did have a fuse, which we learned when he stopped taking crap from Cary St Gym idiots.

Anyway, since moving back to Philly and being an Embiid fan, I see Marc on TV all season long as the NBC post/pre game analyst. He's actually good and much more relaxed.

lol
I was a fan of George Byrd over Marc... who led to Marc leaving. I use to watch Marc play video games at Burger King and he was real intense. Never got to meet him. Byrd was so much more relaxed than Marc. I was disappointed Marc left but as a Philly area guy, I was glad he transferred to Temple.

George was a relaxed fun guy. He worked for me for a year. He was down to earth and funny. He did have a fuse, which we learned when he stopped taking crap from Cary St Gym idiots.

Anyway, since moving back to Philly and being an Embiid fan, I see Marc on TV all season long as the NBC post/pre game analyst. He's actually good and much more relaxed.
I believe Marcs son is a standout at Roman Catholic in Philly. Will be gun to watch him grow. Think hes a freshman

And so it begins 😎

Big Shot gonna be in the house too 💪

Ps - #804 highlight — Dom Jones needs some run too … as good as any PG to ever lace ‘em up for Rams !!

Back