League A10 Basketball: news and discourse around the league

Is there someone at URI?

Thanks for the catch
He seems to be in the same mold of Ezewiro...big body, middling results...and I probably forgot about him because Rhode Island is so darn forgettable. Plus, Archie Miller looks like a door to door bible salesman who is still waiting to make his first sale.

Well, since you think McNeese St sucks and they have a better NET than every single A10 team, by your own standards the A10 sucks.
I went to the McNeese St. game, well into the first half I said this is a good team. They are a good team that will make the tournament and upset a team or two due to their low seed they will receive. On paper bad loss for us, in reality, they are a good team. Now Norfolk State loss...... we crapped the bag there.

Can't believe RI had fallen so far. They used to have a tough team that gave us fits for several years.

I went to the McNeese St. game, well into the first half I said this is a good team. They are a good team that will make the tournament and upset a team or two due to their low seed they will receive. On paper bad loss for us, in reality, they are a good team. Now Norfolk State loss...... we crapped the bag there.
Better the bag than the bed, I always say!

Back